Need urgent support?

If you feel that you are in immediate danger call 999 and ask for the police. 

If you are unable to speak call 999 and then press 55 to use the Silent Solution system.

If you can’t use a voice phone you can use the emergency text service.  To use this service text REGISTER to 999 and follow the instructions sent to you. 

You can also Ask for ANI in a participating pharmacy which will have an ‘Ask for ANI’ logo on display. They will offer you a private space, provide a phone to use and ask if you need support from the police or an abuse support service. 

[table id=2 /]